In Comparison to the Main Competitive Product:
- 30 % more light in Standard version; even more in High-Output version
- 50 % less power consumption: 24 W instead of 50 W
- Improved color rendition: CRI up to 84 instead of 74
- Distance Diffuser (1) reduces glare noticeably; identical ight output with this diffuser in comparison to the main competitive product without diffuser
- AC Adapter (1)
- Magnetic front frame for filter holder strips
- V-Mount, NP-F Mount and D-Tap
- High output: AC (100 - 240 VAC), V - Mount, optional Gold Mount Plate (GMP) or D-Tap. NPF mount is deactivated due to higher consumption than NPF battery can provide.
- Standard output: AC (100 - 240 VAC), V - Mount, optional Gold Mount Plate (GMP) D-Tap and NP-F. NPF mount is deactivated on High Output and Bicolor, due to higher consumption than NPF battery can provide.
- Standard dimmer module (on board) attachable and removable for use with 2.5 m / 8’ cable (1) as hand dimmer
- Can be upgraded with LCD or DMX module. A wireless dimming module will be available in 2012 for dimming control over 512 channels.
NP-F in: 5.8 to 8.4 V
V-Mount in: 10 to 24 V
DC in: 10 to 16.8 V
Size of light head:
30.4 x 30.4 x 7.6 cm / 12 x 12 x 3"
Size of light head with yoke:
38 x 35.2 x 7.6 cm / 15 x 13.9 x 3"
2 kg / 4.4 lb
Weight with all accessories:
2.5 kg / 5.5 lb
- Felloni High Output – 576 LEDs – more than double the light output in comparison to the main competitive product
- Felloni Bicolor Standard – 324 LEDs – continuously adjustable from daylight to tungsten with LCD indicator, dimmable
- Felloni Bicolor High Output – 576 LEDs – from 3200 K to 5600 K in fine steps adjustable and dimmable
- Felloni Low Profile – for low ceilings; angle of light axis: 45° (center beam)
All Versions Available with Beam Angle: 15°/ 30°/ 50°
(1) included in standard package